welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Friday, June 22, 2012

"Ana, ano to? (paano to?)"

hahahahahahahahahahaha. i just can't express the feeling i felt earlier this day. my super crush, just asked me, (well it's not to go out with him, but at least he talked to me ;>) on what he should to with our home work. i really felt so "kilig" why? because he was sitting at the back while i'm sittin' in the second row but he did chose to ask the question to me. well there's issa, gel and cielo at my back but he had his way to me. well it you guys have other view of what happened, i hope it's as good as mine :)) naaaa i wanna live ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment