welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

today

today is the first time  rode a bus for school wit my sissy. it was fun! well though i do not have classes today, i still woe up as early as hers for me to be able to be wit her. well, actually i do not really want to leave d house yet because my mom will be alone. she'll be staying in d house together with our two dogs- chingker and chow-chow. when we got into the school it was not raining yet, but as soon as she got in and as soon as i got out of d hallway of our school, it started raining. hehe da heck! well, i am really thankful for the family i have, my sister payed for the fee in d bus and my mom cooked breakfast for us. it is indeed very early--i really do appreciate it because she should have just continued he sleep and did not cook our breakfast. ahem! so in exchange of their love for me, i will really do my best to give the favor back. i will study d best that i could. though i will not promise to get UNOS (1) but i will certainly do my best to get one. but somehow it will really be hard for me, because i did not grew up having study habbits. and secondly, i am training for something for some reasons. well, i guess this is up for now (in this article only) hehe. chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment