welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Sunday, September 02, 2012

butterflies in my stomach plus puzzled face (;)

August 31, 2012---i used to tell people cheesy lines and i use to tell super crush#2 my cheesy lines. he uses to smile in response but this was different, he ask me "nalulungkot ka ba?" and so my mind puzzled and so my face! i thought for a while and ask myself, do i really look like sad? maybe he thinks that i am lonely in my life that is why i tell cheesy lines to others. but then he continued, "nag-iisa ka lang," and then i'm like "HUH?!" and then he said, "SA PUSO KO." and i'm like wahh.....! i can now die, but then when i remember those lines, i said, naaaahhh i wanna live!

yieee. so cheeeeeeeeesy! <3

2 comments: