welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

so much pride in me :((

this day, i accidentally broke karly's fan. but i swear i really didn't mean it. i am to give it to him, but not just that moment. but then he kept pulling it from me by force. and then when he got it, i saw that it was broken and then i said, "hala sira na-- :( " but then he went inside the room. somehow i think he didn't hear what i said. and then when i gaze into the room, i saw that he noticed. and he is really mad. i swear! i can feel it. but i do not want anyone getting mad at me, and i don't want them hearing that they are mad at me as well,. but he kept telling me, "nakakapikon ka na talaga, akala mo biro lahat. napaka- childish mo." i hate those lines that is why to omit the feeling of being guilty i tried to say thing like, "oo nga!" and more though i know that it was me whom he's saying those words. :((

and then somehow i realized what i'm doing is really really bad when cielo, my besty starts to say, "ssst! tama na!" and then i'm like, yeahh, i know i know! but inside me, i just don't to hear him talk. somehow i really wanna cry. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment