welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

effort!


i found my friend's hanky in my bag, so i decided to cover it like a real gift. hehe when i handed it on him, he's like why do i have this? he said he's not interested. but when i heard his story the next day, i was really laughing so hard!
 he said that when he opened it in the jeep he's so happy cause the box is Pocky--and he really thought that it was really Pocky,  but he saw the tape above it and said, "ay bawas na, okay lang ambait ni ana" and when he opened it thoroughly he was shocked to see that it's his hanky. HE WAS REALLY DISAPOINTED! and you would not want to see his face when he's disappointed! haha  I LOVE YOU iKARLY MNJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment