welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

RESPECT, BADLY NEEDED!

A while ago when we were in the room, we were shocked when one of our dorm mate said with a raising intonation and angry voice, "SANA NAMAN TINANONG NYO MUNA KUNG PWEDE MAG ALAGA NG PET DITO. DIBA NO PETS ALLOWED? RESPETO NAMAN O!" and many things played in my mind when she said the word, "RESPETO". and so i said, "BAKIT SILA KUYA JB, MADAMING PET? ATSAKA DI NAMAN NAKAKA-HARM AH", and my another dorm mate said, "ABA, BAKIT KAMI INA-ANO MO?DI NAMAN AMIN YAN!" then my dorm mate that's amad went away. and blah blah blah...  

No comments:

Post a Comment