welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Sunday, July 01, 2012

yesterday, i was "thanked"

yesterday, i went to church for an evening service. i invited a friend. he's a nearby friend--he lives in the same building i live with the same floor level and just a few steps away. i was then from our training then, when i got home i immediately knocked to his door to check if he's really coming wit me. then he said yes. so i went into my room and took a bath as fast as i could. after i again knocked to his door, but he's not done yet. so i waited for a bit more then he's done. we took a ride going there 'cause we'll be very late if we walk. in the cab(pedicab) he smoked. and after church he smoked again. i was unhappy seeing him smoke.well, when we were walking, he THANKED me for inviting him. well i fell his my mission, i somehow feel that i am called to help him redirect his path. he is a Christian as well but he is somehow lost. i ain't gonna give up on him. with God, nothing will be impossible. but yes indeed it is hard. oh, again,  i wanna share what he said, he said "oy, thank you sa pag invite ha?! ikaw lang kasi nag invite sa akin eh. madami akong mga classmate na born-again din,tapos sinasabi ko na matagal na akong di nakakapag church pero walang nag invite sakin. ikaw lang." :))

No comments:

Post a Comment