welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Let Me Help You



(Sorry. I should have mirrored the cam before taking shots.)

note:
1.any Bible will do
 (know what Bible you understand easier)
(I would suggest Youth Bible if you are young enough, but if you want what almost everyone have, go for NIV [New International Version] or NLT [New Living Translation] or KJV [King James Version])
2. any Devotional book will do
(this is suggested to beginners; some do it chapter by chapter[I mean the Bible chapter])
(If you are asking for Devotional  Books/Booklets I would suggest  Our Daily Bread)

3.dictionary is optional
(but it will help you understand words you don’t usually encounter)
4. a note pad is a must
(if you have notes of your devotion, you can browse it again and again. These notes will help you remember  of what God has been telling you)

“Why do I do this DEVOTION thing?”
We always pray to God whenever we need something right? But how do we know His answers to our prayers? The answer is READ THE BIBLE.
The Bible is God’s Word. So if we read the Bible we will know what His answer is. Praying is our way of talking to God, and the Bible is God’s way of talking to us. But the Bible does not talk, that is why we READ it.
We read the Bible not just to know the answer of God to our prayers, but also to know His purpose for our lives.
The Bible will also help us in facing life’s challenges like financial problems, facing difficult decisions, encountering pressures, and even temptations of the flesh. Everything you need, you will find it in His Word, the Bible.

So there’s no reason not to read your Bible, everything you need is in here. why settle for less? if you are being offered of help by the Best—God is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment