welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

thanks mom!

since i started college, i also started living away from my family. i go dorm, though my house isn't really that far. my school is in Manila while i live in Quezon city. 
things changed during the second semester of my second year. all of my dorm mates have gone separate ways. in that case i have to go and find my own room as well. my mom decided to get one room for me and my sister, in other words my sister will go dorm as well. we were to able to find a cheap one 12K a month but it does not include water and electric bill and the room is in the same building. but dad when my dad sent the money for the dorm, he said that he will not sent money anymore for that month, yet that month is also the start of our classes. so what should we do?  so i decided not to go dorm anymore. it was okay for me at first but when we went to my dorm to get my things, hayst!!! i cannot explain the feeling i had. it was extreme sadness. but things got easier each day. i just had to adjust. on the first day of class for that semester, i was very happy--it was my first time to eat real food in the morning! thanks, mom!
when i was in dorm, i don't eat breakfast, my breakfast is usually combined with lunch so it was calle Brunch.
real food everyday, horay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment