welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

transformation, necessary eh?


on my birthday, it did not seemed to be just a typical day for me.
as I traveled my way to school, everything is just right.
It was a Wednesday. My friends are the ones who greeted me first. Then all my other friends greeted me as well, as well as my super crush number 2.
My friend, Jecker, entered the room and said “Barbs, ano nanaman yung drama mo sa baba? Ang ganda!” then smiled. And I was like, “ha? Anong DRAMA? Sa freedom wall?” and then he replied, “oo. May manila paper.” But really, hearing that there was something for me in the freedom wall, I felt like I’m very much loved.٭٭
When my I heard those from Jecker, I immediately asked my bff Cielo if she’s the one responsible for it but then she said, “Hindi ako,madami akong tinapos kagabi.” And I was like for real? The first person that popped out of my mind when I heard those from jecks was her but then she said she’s not the one who did it.
I’ve thought of my dorm mates as the suspects of that wonderful crime because none of them texted me or even greeted me that morning.  
So when vacant came, we agreed to eat at the canteen down below (redundant I know haha) but I really wanted to see the manila paper kuno but they kept avoiding me.
We went to KFC to eat, ah I don’t know if early lunch or late breakfast. I did not treat them. Haha ‘cause I have only php 200 with me. haha I was guilty cause during their birthdays they treated us out or they really have a celebration. But past is past. Haha
In KFC, I was shocked because our class president, Madam Monique had a surprise for me. she was sitting in front of us, but just as  I was to savor my first bite I saw a little smoke. And I was like, why is there a smoke? Are they smoking inside? And then everyone sang the never dying song HAPPY BIRTHDAY. And then she brought out the cup cake with a very interesting candle? Haha it wasn’t a candle at all. It was a match stick! Haha, I have to make my wish very fast because the candle kuno won’t last. It was suuuuuuper fun though.

In school, we still have 1 class before PE. I need to attend my PE class so that I can check the MANILA PAPER jecker was telling me about earlier.
On our way to the gym, I was really excited. I was looking forward for that paper thingy. But I was shocked to see that it wasn’t a manila paper at all. It was a tarp! And it came from my bff, SHE LOU!
When we were in the washroom, while changing our reg. uniforms to our PE uniform an alien number texted me. And I was like, huh? My golly! am I this popular? But as I go through the text I saw this name, “-eldred”. Yeah my bff’s ahhmm, not boyfriend, ahh! Childhood friend. Haha
He almost reveal the surprise for me, actually he did. Good thing my bff does know how to act. GOOD ACTRESS indeed. I ask her, “cielo, anong tarp?” then she replied, “tarp? Anong tarp? Sinong may sabi? And then I said, “si eldred, binate nya ako tapos tinanong nya kung okay lang daw ba yung tarp na ginawa nya. Konti lang daw tinulong mo dun.” And guess what she did? She immediately texted eldred and scold him I guess. Eldred texted me that it was nothing and the like..
Cielo was so good in acting that I was again, for the second time convinced that it was nothing. So I ended up not expecting something.


No comments:

Post a Comment