welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

it was worst

the lat time i logged in into our cybrary it was ablast for me! i was shocked when they ask me to pay Php. 5.00. and so i immmediately asked "why?" and then the lady said, "nung last time na nag log-in ka, nag exceed ka ng time." and then she showed me details..
anyways it would be okay if i was the only one in the line, but I'm not. in fact, i was the first in line.
i do not know but i felt i alittle embarrased. especially, i do not have any pennt with me. good thing i have my classmates behind me, so i borrowed from one of them.
i just wanna share it. i just remembered.
ahhhhh..


and oh..that day, i din't feel good. i was very tired. very very tired. :|
and i als didn't feel good with one of my blockmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment