welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

how proud could i ever be

earlier this day, i was roaming around our campus 'cause i do not have a class anymore a nun came to me and ask two particular buildings. she ask me, it the teaching in our school is good, so immediately answered, "yes!". she really wanted her two nephews to enter our school. and that she even put an extra effort to come into our school and check out the results of her nephew's examination.


i am just so glad to know that there are people wanting and trusting our school that it can give their child or relatives a quality education. so overwhelming. 


i am just so proud that i am in a school with a reputation of creating productive students not just accepting good students and then just leave them behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment