welcome to my blog!

Hello! What's written in here are pure thoughts of mine and are originally made by me. Please do enjoy my articles (my outburst expression of myself). Thank you. God bless everyone!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the witty terror




she is my professor in all social sciences course i have. she is a very strict professor, she seldom laughs and even smile. early in the morning you would hear her dilemma (almost most of the time)--you can count the times she  tell jokes (and most of them, i mean almost all are not funny!).
on the other hand she is a very good professor, i like the way she teaches us. she installs in us the sense of learning by yourself-or self thought. she is the kind of a professor that you'll go looking for after graduation, and after teleprocessing life to say, "Thank You Ma'am!".

No comments:

Post a Comment